Mother Teresa Calendar
Fall 2016 Programs
All of the programs listed below will be available at Mother Teresa Early Childhood Education Center in September of 2016. After completion of Grade 2, the student will attend the LCSD elementary school of their choice or within the transportation boundaries.
School Information In Brief
Full Time Kindergarten (for eligible children)
- Full Day: 5 days a week
- Program available city-wide to all LCSD families with children turning 5 before January 1, 2015.
- This program is designed to allow students to meet and exceed our learning outcomes for Kindergarten and develop more advanced literacy and numeracy skills.
- Students in Kindergarten will have more time to develop their reading readiness skills.
- The program will allow children to discover and learn through both play and structured activities.
- Speech and Language support.
- A full Religious Education program
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) programming.
- School Community Council supports school programs and goals.
- Lloydminster Catholic School Division's Pre-Kindergarten Program provides three and four year old children the opportunity to enhance their skills by attending a structured in-school program for 2 hours / 4 days a week. The program focuses on structured play activity helping the children to learn through exploration.
- Throughout the daily sessions, the children will engage in activities that will increase their faith, social, physical, and academic development.
- Pre-Kindergarten spots are limited. Please notice the entry criteria to be considered for the program prior to registration.
- Click here to fill out the Pre-Kindergarten Program Registration Form online
Grade 1 and 2
- Programs follow the Saskatchewan curriculum. All current and new programs are implemented at all levels.
- Full Religious Education program at all levels
- Speech Language support
- School Community Council provides help and support to the school in all aspects of program enhancement.
- SMART Table iPad Labs, wifi, and SMART boards in every classroom.
- Liaison Services supporting parents.
- After School Program available - Hours of operation: 2:55 pm - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 1:55 pm - 5:30 pm on early dismissals. This program operates only on days children are scheduled to be in school.
- Bussing to Mother Teresa Early Childhood Education Center will be provided city-wide on regular current bus routes.
- For special Requests call (780) 808-8585
After School Program
- After School Program is available
- Hours of operation: 2:55 pm - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 1:55 pm to 5:30 pm on early dismissals.
- See more on After School Program