St. Joseph Elementary School Calendar
Join us for a VIRTUAL TOUR!
School Information In Brief
- VIRTUAL TOUR HERE
- Programming from Kindergarten Plus+ (3 full days a week) to Grade 7
- Programs follow the Saskatchewan curriculum. All current and new programs are implemented at all levels.
- Full Religious Education program at all grades
- Environmental Earth School
- Physical Education specialists on staff
- Band Program - Grade 5, 6 and 7
- Special Education programming with Educational Assistant help and Speech Language support.
- School Community Council provides help and support to the school in all aspects of program enhancement.
- Enhanced Educational Technologies - Laptops, Chrome Books and I-pads used at all Grades to enrich our student learning.
- Grade 6 Intensive French; Grade 7 Enhanced French
- Intramural Noon Hour program and extra-curricular athletic program
- After School Programs promoting student learning and community services i.e. Build a Lunch, Home Alone, Vault days, etc.
- Program and liaison services promoting aboriginal culture
- After School Program available - Hours of operation: 3:10 pm - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 2:10 pm - 5:30 pm on early dismissals. This program operates only on days children are scheduled to be in school.