The Lloydminster Catholic School Division Faith Integration Team (FIT) enhances faith development of students and staff of the school division, as well as support faith instruction and programming in each of our schools.
The principles that guide the Faith Integration Team are:
- to build a strong, united Division faith community
- to sustain the faith life of our staff, students, and families
- to continue to define and live out those opportunities we provide for our staff, students and families that make us uniquely Catholic,
- and provide a spiritual atmosphere in the schools by providing ideas that create an environment, and have occasions that facilitate faith development.
The Faith Integration Team is comprised of staff members from each of the schools who are committed to:
- demonstrating active leadership in faith formation of staff and students,
- demonstrating active leadership in the teaching of faith,
- advancing Lloydminster Catholic School Division's mandate to deliver Catholic Education,
- exhibiting personal faith development as a passion, and
- facilitating faith formation support activities for staff and students